- Cabbage - 1/2 cup (Finely chopped)
- Carrot - 1/4 cup (Finely chopped)
- Onion - 1 (Medium sized)
- Green chilli - 2
- Egg - 1
- Curry leaves - Few to temper
- Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp to temper
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Cut onion and green chilli and add it with cabbage and carrot and keep aside.
- Break and keep the egg in a small bowl and mix well and keep aside.
- In a preheated frying pan, add oil and wait till its hot.
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves to temper.
- Add the vegetable mixer and Stir well. Add salt to it and mix well.
- Keep the lid of the pan closed and cook till its 3/4th done.
- Add egg at this stage and mix well and saute till the vegetables are cooked completely.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and switch off the stove.
My 2 cents
- Egg and cabbage will be enough to make this fry. If you want to make this fry more colourful, you can add differnent coloured vegetables. (carrot, french beans etc.)